Ex Memories Ex Memories

Very poor voice recording

the story is a decent idea but the voices are just horid. I do like the animation style.

Get with the Times Get with the Times

A 10 from a sceptic

You run into those once in a lifetime stories that is just so incredible that you can do nothing but stare in awe at the abilities in the human mind. This is one such idea. I would bet any of the top anime companies would pick this up as a storyline for some series. Though its not totally original in the anime world (Chobits and some others did the humans relying on pleasurable things till they die story) but this does a bit more. I loved the animation. Though the script was crisp and felt a little bit drab the idea was conveyed very well. If it doesn't become a big thing I'ld love to see more episodes here on newgrounds.

Air Malfunction Air Malfunction

...

I would love to hear "B!+*!n Betty" (The voice in a plane's flight deck that whines and cries about everything) say somthing in German... LMAO good one

Miami Shark Miami Shark

SERIOUSLY

GREAT GAME BUT GOD THE GLITCHES RUIN IT!!! De bug your games please?

Linear Assault Linear Assault

Don't be too down

Its good don't get me wrong but you could expound on it and make it so much better. I see you have graphical tallent and the idea that the boss changes color till its defeated is awesome. a few weapons upgrades and maybe a bit more originality on the enemies would make this one of the all time greats.

Halo Theme Guitar Solo Halo Theme Guitar Solo

Excellence

The solo is...... how shall i put it? ROCKIN'! Drums though need to be toned way back aside from that it is great keep it up!