Ex Memories Ex Memories

Very poor voice recording

the story is a decent idea but the voices are just horid. I do like the animation style.

Get with the Times Get with the Times

A 10 from a sceptic

You run into those once in a lifetime stories that is just so incredible that you can do nothing but stare in awe at the abilities in the human mind. This is one such idea. I would bet any of the top anime companies would pick this up as a storyline for some series. Though its not totally original in the anime world (Chobits and some others did the humans relying on pleasurable things till they die story) but this does a bit more. I loved the animation. Though the script was crisp and felt a little bit drab the idea was conveyed very well. If it doesn't become a big thing I'ld love to see more episodes here on newgrounds.

Air Malfunction Air Malfunction

...

I would love to hear "B!+*!n Betty" (The voice in a plane's flight deck that whines and cries about everything) say somthing in German... LMAO good one

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

Yet again...

I'll write a review when I stop laughing...

Pelican!? - Kitchen Pelican!? - Kitchen

Wow

Great animation and it just reminds me of Florida. Here is a 5 and a 10 for you. Good job.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Truth but only just...

I appreciate the message and do understand that there are people out there that are avid gamers and spend their whole life on a couch being fat, but I'm here to say my life is great and I play video games 10-20 hours a week. First off my dream of being in the US Air Force was realized, my marriage is great (aside from the typical kinks) and I have friends who I go out with to see movies or just hang out.

Look at it this way if you limit yourself to a select amount of gaming... say 2 hours a day that leaves 22 hours, then plug in 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work you'll be left with 6 hours to fill. 6 hours can be spent going to a movie with a date or wife and then going to dinner after it and still have enough time to go home and work more dents in your wall with the headboard. Oh and don't forget that limting your play time = more days spent on a game which then = more enjoyment.

The problem isn't the games, its people. They abuse power and freedom. Look at how parents want certain TV shows banned or video games taken off the shelves "Because they portray a bad influence on our childeren!" <<< WRONG!!! Its not cause the video games are violent and rude that your kid imitates it, it is simply because you bought the game for your kid and didn't pay attention or care what you kid was doing till it reflected bad on you. So I'll say it SHAME ON YOU PARENTS. That is a prime example of what I mean just like your parents should moderate your ability to do things that might hurt you, you are also responsible to make the choices that could affect your health or social life. Live life and enjoy the little things or enjoy the little things too much and ruin your life.

Apologies to you Brian but the games did not ruin your life, marriage, and make you a failure as your animation suggests. You did that. But as i said the general message I get and appreciate it.

CirrusEpix responds:

And you are right. If I had 20 minutes, I would have agreed with all of that in the film.

Comments Appreciated Comments Appreciated

LOL

We have this issue on a web comic site I frequent.

Psyduck's quest for love Psyduck's quest for love

Heart Felt

Pure Random... HOLY CRAP THAT JUST HAPPENED

The summary says it all

Explosive joking Explosive joking

Ah Nostalgia

Krios the Warner Brothers Company wouldn't sue him for this. He would have to be making money off of the animation or slandering their image with this to get their attention. More likely the people of WB will just laugh at it and congratulate him on keeping the old Loony Tunes Spirit.

So for pure nostalgic purposes I give this a 10. Great job capturing the essance of my childhood entertainment. As for the people saying that TNT wont explode near an open flame I say to you ITS LOONY TUNES, seriously when did anything in those cartoons behave anything like its real life counterpart???

SimonG responds: